We are looking for someone who can imbibe our purpose, understand our culture, add value to our clients, and build long-lasting relationships with them.
What You’ll Do:
* Communicate with the client to understand their need and make a plan for them.
* Bring the internal teams on board to help clients achieve their goals by learning about
their consumers and the market’s behaviour.
* Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
* Execute the plan and track and share the insights with the clients and our team on a weekly/ monthly basis.
* Work with the founder to find new growth opportunities within our niche.
* Explore how you can get business from existing clients while keeping them top of mind.
* Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
* 3+ years of managing key accounts in a marketing/ branding agency or consultancy. A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
* Someone with a knack for winning clients with their work and words (a good communicator).
* Loves to juggle with data while wearing their problem-solving hat and knows how to use analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
* A Pro of the social media world who understands organic and paid strategy for Face-
book, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
* Puts clients (their customers first) and provides them solutions after thorough research.
* Has mastered the art of presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
* Brings a solid experience with CRM software (any), marketing automation tools, and MS Office Suite.
Who We’re Looking For:
* Someone who understands the value of building a relationship with clients and works to do so.
* A person that is always hungry to learn, eager to lead, and responsible for ownership of their work.
* An individual capable of adapting while staying true to our company’s purpose.